Thursday, November 18, 2010

Staying Up With TAGS....office of congresswoman nan hayworth

If you want to stay up with the times, position yourself for the 2012 Election, you have to postition yourself in the search engines...thanks for the person tracking me from Katonah that just gave me this new TAG to add: Office of Congresswoman Nan Hayworth...it's a keeper in my tag list now, so thanks for the heads up! Hmmmm....doesn't Sue Kelly live in Katonah....nahhhhh....she would not be watching little old me.

Then this one from BEDFORD is another great tag! ny rep nan hayworth bedford You guys and all your GREAT HELP in this! Every time you visit, I just get more and more good stuff to help me in positioning myself...maybe I can help get a REAL INDEPENDENT elected in 2012! One not bought and paid for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We on this blog do not like Politicians...we like Republicans even less. Nan Hayworth was elected to send a message to Washington, not because she was a better choice...this blog is laying the ground work to defeat her in 2012.