Saturday, December 18, 2010

Good News-DADT on Way To Repeal...BETTER NEWS-Dream Act Goes Down in Flames

People always ask me what I mean when I say I am a conservative liberal...today gives me the perfect analogy. I support repeal of the wrong sighted DADT (Don't Ask Don't Tell) policy when it comes to gays serving in our armed forces. I also support the right of gays to get married...a marriage license is a LEGAL CONTRACT, a license issued by our government, and all the church does is bless marriages. Conversely, I vigoriously oppose any bill that provides a pathway to citizenship for ALL ILLEGALS, and support our government properly interpreting the 14th Amendment of our Constitution, and revoking the citizenship of over 4.5 million anchor babies.

Today is a GREAT DAY IN AMERICA...at just after three this afternoon DADT should fade into our history and gays will be allowed to openly serve in our military.

Today is a GREAT DAY IN AMERICA because a brave group of Democrats broke the rank and file and voted with Republicans to block the Dream Act, thus denying a pathway to citizenship to illegal aliens. Deporation, not Amnesty...as I said in an earlier post, it is time for Obama to order a Dwight D. Eisenhowser round up and deportation of illegal aliens. They can start on my own block with a neighborhood raid, would probably successfully identify and arrest at least 20 illegal aliens. Curious here...if we know where they are, and who they are, how come law enforcement at every level cannot identify illegal aliens?

A heartfelt congratulations goes out to the GLBT community on a hard fought and well deserved victory, and a middle fingered salute to all those who supported the Dream Act.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We on this blog do not like Politicians...we like Republicans even less. Nan Hayworth was elected to send a message to Washington, not because she was a better choice...this blog is laying the ground work to defeat her in 2012.